11 April 2011

XO Fish Head Noodle

I had a few meetings this morning and decided to meet up with my ex-colleague for lunch after that. I suggested to have fish head noodle (my favourite) and took him to Goon Wah XO Fish Head Noodle Restaurant in Kuchai Lama.

This coffee shop is already there for a long time and they only opened from Monday to Friday. They closed during weekends and evenings as well. I guessed they are just too rich by now!!!

You won't be able to miss the shop cos when you reach the traffic light at the Shell station in Kuchai Lama, you just need to take a left turn and the the shop is just along the row of shoplots on the right. It is just in the middle of the shoplots and next to a coffinshop.

This place served very good fish head noodle and claypot lou she fun. They used the thick mihoon together with the fish head and served in a claypot. U will be surprised to find yam in it too. I liked the aroma of it as it is not too creamy.



This place is also famous for the fried pig intestines and stomachs. I called it a miss. However, I go for the layered pork with yam served with bun. Indeed, this is a better choice.



With drinks, it only costed me RM40. Very reasonable.

If you happened to go but not too sure about the location, kindly call 03 - 7982 0048.

Have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment