13 June 2011

Father's day celebration at Dave's Bar & Grill, I Utama

This year I have decided to have an early celebration for father's day last Saturday. Well, I booked a table of 12 and we walked into this crowded Dave's Bar & Grill Restaurant in 1 Utama, Old Wing. AND of course, also preordered the whole piglet so that I wouldn't get upset.

It was a great experience for my whole family as well as my godparents.


Me and my god father
 As there were so many of us, I have ordered almost 10 different types of porky dishes.

Started with the piglet as starter (funny, they straight away served it when we arrived without taking the other orders yet) but no one complained because we were all hungry.


Tender and tasty and the skin was very crispy. We all enjoyed it.

My mum enjoyed the bacon salad and the garlic bread. The spare ribs were very well marinated and it tasted superb too. We didn't request any additional spice or sauce at all. It was so good that we added another large portion.

We also ordered three different types of pastas and great taste! I enjoyed the olio as usual.

I still thot that the highlight of the evening was the ham and bacon lasagna. Unfortunately, they left one portion and each one only has a small scoop!


The kids enjoyed the long pizza and this is their speciality.


 It is at least one and a half feet long full of ham, mayo and cheese. Pizza is never my stuff! Haha!

We spotted two logs of roasted pork at the kitchen but too full to add the order. Will keep that for our next trip.


I really think it is a great place to have a full porky meal. However, it is not cheap.

 Address: Lot G 209 1-Utama, Bandar Utama, Petaling Jaya.
Tel: 03 7725 4017

I also take this opportunity to wish all great dads in the world, HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!

2 comments:

  1. Hey no Pork Knuckle, Spare Ribs??

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't post the pics of the knuckle and ribs. But the ribs r very nice and is a "must try" too!

    ReplyDelete