23 March 2011

Nice Japanese ramen shop in Kuala Lumpur

When comes to good noodle shop, I believe I will always be the one who wanted to try out new places.

I luv all kind of noodles especially chinese wantan mee regardless whether I am in Malaysia, Hong Kong, Guangzhou, China or Macao.

However, I came across a ramen shop which does very nice thin ramen. The ramen resembled the wantan mee that we used to eat in the chinese stalls. Located inside Farenheit 88,  Marutama Ramen serves very nice and fine ramen.



Normally in Japan, the broth for ramen is mainly done with pig bones but Marutama used chicken as it's base. The chicken broth was phenomenal as it took them few hours to prepare the broth. However sad to say, today the broth is not as good as my 1st visit.

The kakuni (stewed pork) is great here and the roasted char siew is also great.

Kakuni & Charsiew ramen

The spicy soup is not too promising. I still like the original flavour.


Spicy char siew ramen
 I like the side order, fishcake with fish roe and cheese.


Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment