17 March 2011

KFC - Nice fast food for breakfast in China

Sesame danish with ham.

In my recent trip to China, I have decided to try out KFC for breakfast for one morning in Changzhou as so many of my friends in China were telling me that KFC in China is so much better than that in Malaysia and claimed to have outbeaten Mc D too! 

To my surprised, U see totally different menus in KFC. U have porridge with fried dough (yeow tiao), sesame french danish with ham and beef burgers. My friend explained to me that the locals hardly opted for the fried chickens and they preferred these kind of stuff. Immediately, I figured out the concept of survival of KFC here in China.

I opted for a danish with ham and it tasted great. Crispy until the last bite!  My friend took a beef burger and also expressed his satisfaction and it is like Burger King standard! We also have fish fingers as a side order.

Overall, I gave an A to this breakfast meal.

No comments:

Post a Comment