16 November 2010

Tong Kee's Egg Tarts


Tong Kee used to be an old brand known for its egg tarts and pastries.

Each time I crave for egg tarts, I will go to the outlet outside Jusco in Mid Valley simply because they bake the egg tarts fresh every hour to accommodate the sales.

Recently, you would notice more outlets in places like Puchong (right opposite the side of IOI Boulevard) or Kepong, carrying the brand name TK Breads n Tarts. Besides the egg tarts, which are still the best thing they offer, they also have cakes, breads, and pastries that are giving King's Confectionery a run for their money.

I bought a green tea cake for my wife's birthday recently, and a sesame and hazelnut cake for my daughter's. They were both fantastic. There are definitely more choices in TK besides egg tarts!

No comments:

Post a Comment