04 November 2010

Hokkaido Ichiba

Okonomiyaki at Hokkaido Ichiba

I took my family to The Gardens, Mid Valley, to check out the new Japanese restaurant Hokkaido Ichiba. I actually visited the outlet last month, but it wasn't open yet.

The restaurant has a nice, modern ambience. Apparently it is part of the same restaurant chain as Raku Zen and Sushi Zanmai. Both are great Japanese restaurants with reasonable prices.

The difference is that Hokkaido Ichiba serves more seafood items and specializes in Hokkaido seafood.

Snow crab ramen

I ordered the snow crab ramen, which is very nice.

This outlet also has okonomiyaki, one of my favorite Japanese snacks. We ordered 2 okonomiyakis to share, and I have to say they taste better than those in Haru Zen.

Overall, I enjoyed the food very much and the price is reasonable. This is also a pork-free restaurant!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for you last comment! I've been looking for the keyword "pork-free restaurant" @HOkkaido Ichiba!

    Plan to visit the place tommorow!

    ReplyDelete