29 September 2010

Lego-Inspired G-Shock Watches


Recently, I visited the G-Factory in Fahrenheit Bukit Bintang. There was a limited edition model, GA110DR-1A, with a Lego-inspired design. Its features include a "black resin band with a multi-colored face and a Ana-Digi dial code."

It's priced at RM999, but you can get it on the internet at only US$130.

I saw the following limited edition model too; unfortunately it's not for sale!

I used to own more than 4 G-Shocks, but have since given them away.

3 comments:

  1. I like it. I want to buy for my son. It was cute and beautiful. Love the color too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bot one for myself to fill into my collections.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's too late with those regrets of yours but no worries if the person whom you have given the g-shock took good care of it.

    ReplyDelete