25 September 2010

Meeting Jack Canfield


On Wednesday, I attended a seminar by Jack Canfield, called Achieving Breakthrough Results in Work & Life, at Grand Dorsett Subang.

Yes, he's the co-founder of the Chicken Soup for the Soul series, as well as the author of other famous books such as The Success Principles and How To Get From Where You Are To Where You Want To Be.


His talk is basically about guiding ourselves to the path we are seeking in life as well as life, based on ideas from The Success Principles as well as The Secret.

I bought a copy of the book and got him to autograph it.


I'd recommend reading the book How To Get From Where You Are To Where You Want To Be, which is a simplified version of The Success Principles.

It's such a great book and I actually bought 10 copies of it as gifts to my comrades who attended the management meeting yesterday. It's a Thank You gift to them for always being there to help make my dreams come through.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the thoughtful gift, Boss! I'm currently reading it :) ML

    ReplyDelete