03 August 2010

HR Matters Article Out


My interview with HR Matters is out, where I spoke about Knowledge Management. I'm impressed with how they went to length to define KM:
"An established discipline(1) since 1991, knowledge management is recognition that data is not the same as knowledge and likewise, that knowledge does not equal wisdom. Knowledge management is about a having a structured approach and methodology for the capture of data, how we make sense of it, the manner in which we distill key insights and how we ensure that the insights gained can be shared across the enterprise in the manner intended."
You can buy a copy of HR Matters, or read the article here.

My objective, for Dorsett International, is to have satisfied customers (our guests) and happy associates, which I believe the implementation of KM will achieve!

No comments:

Post a Comment